President Akufo-Addo Submits Second Batch Of Ministers Designate to Parliament
| Updated Mar 25, 2017 at 3:00am
The President Nana Addo Dankaw Akufo Addo has submitted his second batch of Ministers designate to Parliament for consideration.
The Speaker Prof. Mike Oquaye who read the communication from the Presidency to the House mentioned the MP for Navrongo Central Joseph Kofi Adda as Minister Nominee for Sanitation and Water Resources, Joe Ghartey former Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament as Minister designate for Railways Development and John Peter Amewu as Minister Nominee for Lands and Natural Resources.
1. Communication: Mrs. Ursula Owusu Ekuful
2. Railways Development: Hon. Joe Ghartey
3. Transport: Kweku Ofori Asiamah
4. Enviroment, Science and Technology: Prof Kwabena Frimpong Boateng
4. Gender, Children and Social Protection: Otiko Afisa Djaba
5. Employment and Labour Relations: Ignatius Baffor Awua
6.. Minister of State Regional Organisation and Special Projects: Mr. Dan Botwe
7. Minister of State Monitoring and Evaluation: Dr Anthony Osei Akoto
8. Works and Housing: Samuel Atta Kyea
9. Lands and Natural Resources: John Peter Amewu
10. Roads and Highways: Kwesi Amaoko Atta
11. Sanitation and Water Resources: Joseph Kofi Ada
Listen to attached audio.